Enliven Disability Services work alongside young people under 65 living with a disability. We aim to empower and support our clients to live an extraordinary life as valued members of the community. You will be part of a team working to make a difference in your local community.
Enliven Disability Services is looking for an Administrator to join the Community services team and provide efficient and effective administration support to clients, students, whānau and staff.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure a tidy and welcoming reception area for visitors
- Answer incoming calls promptly and direct them accordingly
- Manage and prioritize email with good judgement
- Accurately complete and ensure timesheets are authorized at the appropriate level.
- Assist with accounts payable tasks and manage petty cash.
- Organize meetings, prepare agendas and take meeting minutes
- Undertake a quality assurance role with Client Management System and update records.
- Ad hoc mini project work as and when required.
You will need:
- A friendly, warm and engaging manner with clients, students, whānau and staff.
- Clear communication skills and ability to solve problems effectively
- Understanding of tikanga and its daily application
- Ability to work independently, quickly pick up new systems, and play attention to detail.
- A team player approach, positive can-do attitude
- Attention to detail, particularly in financial reporting
- Procession of a clean and current driver’s license is essential.
- Strong team player who supports all staff members of Enliven Disability Services.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in reception and administration duties.
At Enliven, we value our staff, we understand that people want an opportunity to grow and develop in their careers. We understand that the work we do is challenging and that our staff need support, encouragement and to be looked after. We understand that our staff has families and commitments outside of work. Health insurance offered.
When you join Enliven, you are not just starting another job, you are joining a team that is dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives, our clients and our staff. We will invest in you and support you to develop as a professional, to be proud that you work for an amazing organization and an amazing team.
How to apply:
For more information contact Sue Boyle on 06 844 4636 or email email@example.com.
Applications close on 4 June 2023. We reserve the right to close applications before this date.