Presbyterian Support is one of the largest providers of social and health services in New Zealand. Our East Coast team is made up of over 220 staff and 150 volunteers across our services, which include Enliven and Family Works in Hawke’s Bay and Tairāwhiti, and two charity shops.
Enliven Intensive Home Support, a service of Presbyterian Support East Coast provides support services for older people so they can live and enjoy life as a valued part of our community.
We currently have permanent part-time position available for a Community Nurse Manager as a case management role supporting older people with complex health needs to maximize their independence and live their lives fully in the community.
About the role:
You will join the Community Nurse Manager team and together with a supportive and collaborative MDT team, you will strive for excellence and do so with a heart for the people we serve, and each other.
Your role will include:
- Providing a safe clinical service delivery
- Providing case management, clinical assessments, and identifin a package of support for each client and their whanau.
- Create support plans to meet the complex client needs, set achievable targets and goals, and ensure regular review of these goals.
- Ensure clear, concise, accurate communication and documentation.
- Liaising with clients, client whanau, and other health professionals and services.
- Building and maintaining a positive relationships internally and externally.
What you will bring –
As a Community Nurse Manager (Registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand), with your experience you’ll bring clinical nursing knowledge and an understanding of the Enabling Good Lives principles.
- Critical thinking and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of people.
- Exceptional time management skills
- Highly developed clinical skills and implementation of bi-cultural practice.
- Be a team player and reliable.
Why us –
Working with Enliven brings a rewarding career full of variety and a chance to make a real difference in your community. As an employer of choice, we value our staff and are committed to the health and safety, well-being, and security of our team.
We know that people want an opportunity to grow and develop, we invest in our team and will support you to develop as a professional.
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position you can apply by contacting Kath Evans for an application pack or email firstname.lastname@example.org.