COVID -19 UPDATE
The safety of our clients, staff, and volunteers always comes first. This is the current status of our programmes under Alert Level 2:
PSEC at Level 2 from Wednesday 8 September:
- Enliven Day Programmes - Closed. Staff will continue to provide remote services to clients including welfare checks and delivering care packages.
- Charity Shops in Napier, Taradale and Havelock North will open on Monday 13 September for business during normal shop hours with restrictions in place.
- Mosaic - Closed. Staff will continue to provide service to Mosaic clients without face-to-face contact and support. Mosaic will reopen next week with procedures in place for safe delivery.
- Rowan - Open to visitors by individual arrangement.
Family Works Hawke’s Bay offices are open for clients needing help or support. Staff will provide services remotely where possible with some face-to-face service where required. The food bank continues to operate.
- Family Works Tairāwhiti and Tauawhi Men’s Centre are open by appointment only. Staff will continue to provide services remotely.
- Enliven Intensive Home Support will continue to provide essential service to clients in their homes.
- JH Mason and Sheilton Retirement Villages - Welfare checks will continue with some face-to-face service delivery.
- Hillsbrook - Closed to the public.
We’ll be deploying staff where we can to continue to contact our clients, by phone or other means. We’ll also keep you updated regularly on our Facebook page.
PSEC has worked for real, positive change in the community for 75 years. Right now, the priority for our community – both locally and NZ-wide - is to protect vulnerable people from COVID-19 virus. So that’s our priority right now, too.
We recommend the official NZ COVID-19 website for current advice and news from the NZ Government.- https://covid19.govt.nz/