COVID -19 UPDATE
The safety of our clients, staff, and volunteers always comes first. This is the current status of our programmes under the red light setting:
Life at Red for PSEC
- Enliven Intensive Home Support will continue to deliver essential face to face services to clients
- Enliven Day Programmes will continue to operate but with a reduced number of clients attending on each day; physical distancing and mask wearing will continue.
- Family Works services will continue to deliver services to clients face to face; mask wearing and physical distancing will continue
- Enliven Disability Services will continue to deliver services to clients; visitor numbers will be limited
- Charity Shops in Napier, Taradale and Havelock North will remain open; mask wearing and physical distancing will continue
- Hillsbrook Office will be closed to public, and staff numbers will be reduced in the office. All administration and corporate services will be provided as usual. Mask wearing and physical distancing will continue.
We recommend the official NZ COVID-19 website for current advice and news from the NZ Government.- https://covid19.govt.nz/