About the role:
We are seeking a Clinical Team Leader (Social Work) to provide Clinical practice leadership to social workers and counselors, strengthening critical and reflective practice and leading bi-cultural practice. You will:
- Role model and coach competent practice to social workers and counselors.
- Lead, influence, and support staff to exercise professional expertise, decision making, and judgment.
- Ensure principles of partnership, participation, and protection are inherent in all we do
- Understand and support trauma-based practice.
- Role model team work and co-operation with both internal and external teams.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a degree in Social Work or Counselling
- Possess leadership qualities
- Be culturally competent
- Understand trauma-informed practice
- Be able to coach professional bi-cultural practice
- Be a team player and service orientated
An an employer of choice we value our staff, we understand that people want an opportunity to grow and develop in their careers, we understand that the work is challenging and our staff needs support, encouragement and to be looked after, we offer ongoing support and training and an outstanding work culture.
Application packs are available from: email@example.com / 06 876 2156
Applications close: 3rd March 2021