Enliven, a service of Presbyterian Support East Coast, supports older people in maximising independence and community participation.
Our highly experienced and dedicated team work alongside our clients to provide individually tailored support programmes that allow older people to remain in their own homes and be active in the community.
In this role you will support our team of Community Nurse Managers as they oversee the care of our diverse client base.
Your role will involve working as part of a multidisciplinary team to promote optimal outcomes for clients. On a day-to-day basis you will be liaising with clients, whanau and community services, completing and reviewing assessments and attending internal and external MDT meetings.
If you thrive in a busy environment and enjoy working as part of a supportive team, then this could be the job for you.
You will have:
• NZ Nursing registration with a current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
• Experience working within a community setting
• Sound clinical assessment and decision-making skills
• Clear and concise documentation skills
• Confident computer skills familiar with working on multiple patient management systems
Your personal style and characteristics include:
• A passion for working with older people and their families
• Excellent time management skills
• Confident communication skills
• Experience in working with a multi-disciplinary team
• Resilience in a very busy environment
This part-time, permanent role is based at our Hillsbrook office in Havelock North.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a friendly and passionate team in an organisation with a vision for healthy, inclusive local communities and a commitment to your ongoing training and development.
You will enjoy the satisfaction of knowing you are making a real difference to the quality of life enjoyed by our senior community.
For further information please email email@example.com or click below to apply.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 29 November 2019.
Community Nurse Manager