Enliven provides support services for older people so they can enjoy life as a valued part of our community. We have a dedicated team that work with clients to provide stimulating day programmes.
This position requires compassion, energy, and creativity. Excellent planning, time management skills, and the ability to work flexibly is also essential.
You will be responsible for leading a dedicated team of staff delivering community programmes across the Hawke's Bay region.
You will have:
- Outstanding people skills and leadership experience.
- The ability to be creative with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication, organisational, and facilitation skills.
- Experience in community-based services.
- The ability to deliver programmes that are inclusive of all participants.
- The ability to practically include Māori culture into programme content.
- Experience or qualification supporting clients with dementia.
- Confident computer skills with experience in Excel & Word.
- A passion for delivering high-quality services.
- A focus on teamwork.
- Experience in using client management programmes and rostering.
- Experience in developing and adapting monthly programme schedules.
- Previous experience in reporting on service deliverables.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Full time Monday - Friday
- $32 p/h
- Work with a small close-knit team who are passionate about our service and work closely together.
- Employer of choice, not-for-profit sector.
To find out more about the role, or to apply contact Richard on 06-877 8193 or email email@example.com
Applications close 13th November 2020