An exciting new role as the House Coordinator of Middle Road, our new Havelock North residential service.
The House Coordinator effectively coordinates Enliven Disability facilities at Middle Road. Facilities are maintained at their highest level for excellent service delivery and to meet legislative requirements.
The House Coordinator works with the Clinical Nurse Leader to coordinate staffing and support flatters in all aspects of daily living. Individual support plans are delivered enabling good lives through supporting the development of flatters networks, community participation, and their goals and aspirations.
- Ensure effective day-to-day running of a 5 client residential service in close liaison with the Clinical Nurse Leader.
- Assist the Clinical Nurse Leader to develop and implement service plans.
- Coordinate and participate in the delivery of support in line with flatter's individual support plans.
- Provide regular, accurate, and timely reporting to the Clinical Nurse Leader ensuring documentation meets legislative reporting requirements.
What you will bring -
- An understanding of the enabling good lives principles.
- Sound judgement and decision making.
- Experience in quality improvement.
- The ability to lead a team.
- Excellent time management.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Health and Wellbeing Certificate Level 4 or higher.
- 3+ years experience in the Disability Support Sector.
Why us -
Working for Enliven brings a rewarding career full of variety and a chance to make a real difference in your community. As an employer of choice, we value our staff and are committed to the health and safety, well-being, and security of our team.
We know that people want an opportunity to grow and develop, we invest in our team and will support you to develop as a professional.
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position you can apply by contacting Angela Brady for an application pack by emailing email@example.com or call 06 877 8193 ext 721.