Tauawhi is a service of Family Works Tairāwhiti, which provides an effective service to men and women to achieve improved safety and holistic wellbeing for positive and sustainable life changes.
The role involves undertaking assessments for and facilitation of MOJH and Dept of Corrections Non-Violence Programmes to men on an individual and/or group basis.
You’ll be culturally competent, take a team approach and be able to develop community connections.
What you will bring:
- Proven experience in holistic client assessment
- Proven experience in working with the CBT model and facilitation of individual and group programmes.
- Excellent IT/database and reporting skills
- A clean, current NZ driver's license
- Police vetting in accordance with the Vulnerable Children's Act (2014)
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of practice
As an employer of choice we value our staff, we understand that people want an opportunity to grow and develop in their careers, we understand that the work is challenging and our staff needs support, encouragement and to be looked after, we offer ongoing support and training and outstanding work culture.
How to apply:
Contact adminFWgisborne@psec.org.nz for an application pack.
Applications close 5.00pm Monday 21st June. We reserve the right to close applications prior to this date.