About the role:
As Our Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the leadership and management of a team of Team Leaders, Service Advisors, and Key Support Workers.
You will be responsible for their ongoing development and performance management of our team and leading the health and safety and incident management processes. At Enliven will believe in dealing with issues professionally and quickly and in a way that encourages the team to grow and learn.
You will be working closely with our Business Support Manager and our Clinical Nurse Manager to deliver services that are second to none.
At Enliven we value our staff, we understand that people want an opportunity to grow and develop in their careers, we understand that the work we do is challenging and our staff needs support, encouragement and to be looked after. We understand that our staff has families and commitments outside of work.
When you join Enliven you are not just starting another job, you are joining a team that is dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives, our clients, and our staff. We will invest in you and support you to develop as a professional, to be proud that you work for an amazing organisation and an amazing team.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a positive people person with a can-do attitude and a team player.
- Be able to have courageous conversations in a respectful manner.
- Have a high degree of professionalism and a drive for service excellence.
- Possess sound knowledge of health and safety process, incident/accident management process, and HR process.
- Have excellent time management skills, be organised and efficient.
- Hold a full driver licence.
- Be a leader first and a manager second.
- Have a passion for developing and training people.
- Professional registration as a health professional is desirable
- A competitive remuneration package for the right candidate
- Ongoing support and training
- Paid registration for health professionals
- An outstanding work culture
- Autonomy and the opportunity to be innovative and to be a leader
If this sounds like you and you would like to find out more, please contact Richard Nathan on 06 281 2534 or email Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should have a New Zealand residency or valid New Zealand work visa. Applications close 22nd Jan 2021.