Tairāwhiti Social Services is part of PSEC providing non-violence programmes, whānau social work, counselling, parenting programmes and day programmes for older people.
About the role:
The Safety Programme Facilitator, based at Family Works in Tairāwhiti will provide non violence programme facilitation, support and delivery to women and children.
You'll provide assessments according to MInistry of Justice guidelines.
What you will bring:
- Excellent communication and relationship skills.
- Experience in in being able to assess needs and respond to vulnerability.
- The ability to engage, empower and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively and as part of a team.
- Understanding of diversity and difference and ability to work effectively with Māori.
- A clean, current NZ drivers license
- IT/database and reporting competency essential
- Police vetting clearance in accordance with the Vulnerable Children's Act (2014)
- Group facilitation and assessment for intervention experience is desirable
As an employer of choice we value our staff, we understand that people want an opportunity to grow and develop in their careers, we understand that the work is challenging and our staff needs support, encouragement and to be looked after, we offer ongoing support and training and an outstanding work culture.
How to apply:
Contact adminFWgisborne@psec.org.nz for an application pack.
For further information please contact: (06) 868 1399
Applications close 5.00pm Friday 14th May. We reserve the right to close applications prior to this date.