We are seeking someone with a talent for developing effective working relationships with people at all levels of our organisation. The successful candidate will be dealing with sensitive documents and involved in senior management-level discussions and meetings, you will understand the need for confidentiality and display a high level of integrity.
You will be part of a wider team of Service Advisors, Resource Coordinators, Team Leaders and work closely with Management, Community Nurse Managers, and other members of the Enliven multidisciplinary team.
This role includes:
- Email management – employing good judgement in monitoring, responding, and prioritising emails.
- Organising meetings, agendas, and taking meeting minutes.
- Event & catering arrangements.
- Preparation & drafting of correspondence e.g., email, letters, and documents.
- Ad hoc mini project work as required.
To be successful in this role:
- You’ll have experience as an administrator in a high-paced environment.
- Your team player approach, positive can-do attitude, and good humour will help when juggling multiple tasks.
- You will be able to work independently, pick up new systems quickly and display good attention to detail.
- You'll have intermediate knowledge of MS Suite and strong communication skills.
At Enliven, we value our staff, we understand that people want an opportunity to grow and develop in their careers. We understand that the work we do is challenging and that our staff need support, encouragement and to be looked after. We understand that our staff has families and commitments outside of work.
When you join Enliven, you are not just starting another job, you are joining a team that is dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives, our clients and our staff. We will invest in you and support you to develop as a professional, to be proud that you work for an amazing organisation and an amazing team.
How to apply:
For more information contact Tracy Kruger on 06 281 2534 x 819 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 27th August 2021. We reserve the right to close applications before this date.