In this role you can expect to:
* Provide great customer service and after-hours support for operational staff.
* Assist with managing rosters to provide staff cover.
* Accurately record events in the Client Management System.
* Effectively triage incoming calls and queries.
Hours: Mon - Fri 7am - 11am or 3.30pm - 7.30pm alternating weekly.
Start date: ASAP
To be successful in this role:
* Your team player approach, positive attitude, and good humour will help you when multi-tasking and problem solving under pressure. This is important when finding cover if staff are absent, a key part of the role.
* You’ll be experienced in providing outstanding customer service skills, have a good telephone manner, and be prepared to go the extra mile for our clients and our staff.
* You must have an intermediate level of computer skills which will include Microsoft Suite and a willingness to learn the rostering system.
At Enliven, we value our staff, we understand that people want an opportunity to grow and develop in their careers. We understand that the work we do is challenging and that our staff need support, encouragement and to be looked after. We understand that our staff has families and commitments outside of work.
When you join Enliven, you are not just starting another job, you are joining a team that is dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives, our clients and our staff. We will invest in you and support you to develop as a professional, to be proud that you work for an amazing organisation and an amazing team.
How to apply:
For more information contact Tracy Kruger on 06 281 2534 x 819 or email email@example.com
Applications close on 27th August 2021. We reserve the right to close applications before this date.