We are seeking an experienced and qualified Social Worker to work with tamariki and whānau. This position requires a passion for supporting tamariki and their whānau, the ability to complete assessments, and implement plans to improve wellbeing, and focus to overcome barriers and drive positive outcomes.
About the role -
- Social work assessments and goal planning with tamariki and whānau.
- Working with other services to support whānau.
- Delivering and developing programmes responding to the need.
- High-quality note taking and reporting skills required.
- Working with social work team and other services to drive positive outcomes.
- Cell phone, laptop, and access to fleet vehicles provided along with monthly clinical supervision and generous training & development opportunities.
- Work with an employer of choice in the not-for-profit sector.
What you will bring -
- The ability to connect with tamariki and whānau from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Positive problem solving skills.
- Principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi applied in day to day practice.
- Commitment to reflective practice and personal development.
- Degree or level 4 diploma in Social Work.
- Registered with NZRB.
To apply -
Application packs are available from: adminFWgisborne@psec.org.nz
Applications close 5:00pm Wednesday 26 November 2020