We are seeking a qualified social worker to work in local primary schools. The position requires you to work closely with the students and their families, principals, teaching staff and other professionals to enhance the educational and social outcomes of students.
- A Degree or Diploma qualification in Social Work
- Be registered with ANZASW or the NZRB
- A commitment to working with children and their whanau
- A demonstrated ability to engage whanau from diverse cultural backgrounds and sustain effective relationships
- Demonstrated assessment, analytical and conceptual skills
- Commitment to working collaboratively with other professionals
- Able to facilitate programmes for children and adults
- Proficient IT skills
- Proven time management, excellent communication and reporting skills.
Contact Vikki for further information on Phone 06 876 2156 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 29 July 2020.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.