We are seeking a Part time Youth Social Worker to provide effective youth centered, strength based support to youth and their whānau who are experiencing significant challenges, and to work with them towards achieving positive, lasting differences in their lives. You will:
- Develop positive relationships with youth and their whānau.
- Assess strengths and develop goals with youth.
- Collaborate with other services to support agreed goals.
- Provide a safe and supportive environment.
- Be a positive role model.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be enthusiastic about youth potential.
- Develop community connections.
- Maintain a high standard of practice.
- Have a commitment to personal development and take a team approach.
- Social work qualification desirable.
- Have experience working with youth.
As an employer of choice we value our staff, we understand that people want an opportunity to grow and develop in their careers, we understand that the work is challenging and our staff needs support, encouragement and to be looked after, we offer ongoing support and training and an outstanding work culture.
Application packs are available from: email@example.com / 006 868 8278
Applications close: 26th February 2021