Can you spare at least 3 hours a week and are able to help with any of the following:
Charity Retail Stores
Client Facing – Shop assistants, customer liaison, meet and greet customers, become an ambassador for all PSEC service, shop dressing.
Non client facing – Clothing sorters, pricing and labelling, shop fitting, shop maintenance and repairs, handymen (upcycling and repairing furniture), heavy lifting and delivery drivers for stock.
PSEC Head Office
- Database management
- Administration duties
- Handymen (repairs and heavy lifting)
- Drivers for errands
- Delivering pamphlets
- Meet and greet attendees
- Customer service
- Food preparation
- Carparking attendants
- Taking care of guests
- Customer service skills
- Enjoys meeting and engaging with people
- Have 2 hours spare a couple of times a year
- Help with client and patient support
- Drivers to transport clients
- Drivers to run errands
- Helping with arts, crafts and physical activities for the over 65s
- Making tea and coffee and engaging with clients.
- Offering or assisting teach vocational skills such as literacy, numeracy, food management and computer skills.
- Offering or assisting arts and crafts programmes including painting, drawing, woodwork, sculpture, jewellery and mosaic.
- To work alongside flatters to assist them with every day tasks, assisting where necessary.
- To assist flatters participate in social activities, outings in the evenings and weekends and provide companionship.
- Help us to fundraise
- Help us to help our clients. Ask for details.
- Donations of food, baking, meals, clothing, linen, toys, books and furniture
As you can see, there is a wide range of tangible ways you can help. You can be of any age, any skill level and of any stage in your life and you CAN make a difference – just ask us how!