Your experience as a Team Leader will lead three disability services across Hastings and Havelock North. You will have proven strong organisational and people skills. You will need to be creative, with a natural intelligence for solution-based practice and problem solving. You will need to be a team player and have a strong passion for supporting people with disabilities and leading a thriving, dynamic team.
Your role will include:
- Day to day oversight and team leading of 3 disability services across Hastings and Havelock North residential services.
- Managing staff rosters and recruitment of Support Workers for Hastings and Havelock North residential service.
- Budgeting and administration services, including managing timesheets.
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Attending and engaging at planning and operational meetings.
- Working collaboratively as part of the Enliven Disability Team.
What you will bring –
You will have a passion to see people reach their potential and proven people skills.
Experience within the disability Sector or Primary Health Care experience is desirable (but not essential).
- Leadership skills.
- The ability to build and maintain effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Level 7 qualification is preferred.
- Experience in management and leading people
- Experience in health and disability.
With the added responsibility of managing a small team this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Support Worker to take the next step in their career.
Why us –
Working with Enliven brings a rewarding career full of variety and a chance to make a real difference in your community. As an employer of choice, we value our staff and are committed to the health and safety, well-being, and security of our team. Health insurance offered and an annual wellness day.
We know that people want an opportunity to grow and develop, we invest in our team and will support you to develop as a professional.
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position you can apply by contacting Kai Jugo for an application pack by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find more information about Enliven at www.psec.org.nz
Only applications who reside and have full working rights in NZ will be considered.