Enliven Intensive Home Support, a service of Presbyterian Support East Coast, provides support services for older people so they can live and enjoy life as a valued part of our community.
We currently have one permanent full-time position and one permanent part-time position available for a Community Nurse Manager. This is a case management role supporting older people with complex health needs to maximise their independence and live their lives fully in the community.
About the role:
Our Community Nurse Manager team tell us that this is a fun and varied role with a supportive and collaborative MDT team. You will be joining a team that strives for excellence and works with a heart for the people we serve, and each other.
Your role will include:
- Providing a safe clinical service delivery
- Providing case management, clinical assessments, and identifying a package of support for each client and their family and whānau
- Creating support plans to meet complex client needs, setting achievable goals, and ensuring regular review of these targets and goals
- Ensuring clear, concise, accurate communication and documentation
- Liaising with clients, clients’ family and whānau, and other health professionals and services
- Building and maintaining positive relationships internally and externally
What you will bring –
As a Community Nurse Manager (Registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand) you will bring your valuable clinical nursing knowledge and experience to our team and community.
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Highly developed clinical skills and implementation of bicultural practice
- Be a team player and very reliable
You will need:
- Experience working with older people with complex health needs
- Be a qualified and Registered Nurse
- Full clean NZ drivers license
Why us –
Working with Enliven Older People brings a rewarding career full of variety and a chance to make a real difference in your community. As an employer of choice, we value our staff and are committed to the health and safety, and wellbeing of our team.
We know that people want an opportunity to grow and develop and so we invest in our team and will support you to develop as a professional.
Benefits include Health Insurance for those who work for 20 hours or more per week (after the first 6 months) and an annual Wellness Day.
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position you can apply by contacting Kath Evans for an application pack or email email@example.com
Applications close 29 January 2024
You can find more information about Enliven Older People at https://www.psec.org.nz/enliven-older-people/