An exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to lead a new residential service in Havelock North.
Full-time hours | No shift work | $34-$37 p/h
Step up into leadership! In this role you will work as part of the Enliven Disability Clinical Leadership Team, providing clinical nursing oversight to our community services.
Middle Road will have 5 flatters with complex care requirements requiring 24-hour support. You will lead a team of 10+ Support Workers who support flatters to live an everyday life and reach their potential.
Your role will include:
- Clinical oversight and overall management of Enliven Disability's Havelock North residential service.
- Clinical nursing oversight for five flatters requiring 24-hour support for complex health conditions.
- Staff management and recruitment of Support Workers for Havelock North residential Service.
- Working collaboratively as part of the Enliven Disability Clinical Leadership Team.
What you will bring -
As a registered nurse with 5+ years’ experience, you’ll have clinical expertise and a passion to see people reach their potential.
Experience within the disability Sector or Primary Health Care experience is desirable (but not essential).
- Leadership skills.
- An understanding of Enabling Good Lives philosophy.
- Interpersonal skills.
Why us -
Working for Enliven brings a rewarding career full of variety and a chance to make a real difference in your community. As an employer of choice, we value our staff and are committed to the health and safety, well-being, and security of our team.
We know that people want an opportunity to grow and develop, we invest in our team and will support you to develop as a professional.
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position you can apply by contacting Angela Brady for an application pack by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 0824 1835