The Tairawhiti Social Services Manager is a senior leadership role based in Gisborne at our Bright Street office and leads our team of 22 staff across Family Works, Tauawhi Men’s Centre and Enliven.
The successful applicant will lead our committed team. You will:
• Have led and managed diverse teams
• Have proven skills working with clients, whanau, staff and stakeholders
• Be able to lead innovative quality services that respond to community need
• Have confidence developing culturally responsive services
• Demonstrate a proactive commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and experience leading services based on the principles of partnership, protection and participation.
To apply please contact Angela Brady for an application pack by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 021 082 41835
Applications close 28 September 2020.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Tairāwhiti Social Services Manager